Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 590.023 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,933,695 Shilling (R$ 6,667) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)