Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 594.463 TZS / SAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,700,181 Shilling (﷼ 6,224) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)