Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.153 TZS / SSP *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 37% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,865,159 Shilling (108,740 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)