Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.349 TZS / SSP *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 46% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,543,480 Shilling (75,849 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)