Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.150 TZS / SSP *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,842,904 Shilling (107,456 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)