Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.567 TZS / DOP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,301,314 Shilling (RD$ 72,450) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)