Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.549 TZS / DOP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,612,577 Shilling (RD$ 79,311) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)