Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 271.677 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,326,652 Shilling (23,287 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)