Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 530.194 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,423,883 Shilling (RM6,458) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)