Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.698 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,845,915 Shilling (RM6,704) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)