Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 575.483 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,796,232 Shilling (RM6,597) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)