Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 693.625 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,799,866 Shilling (R$ 5,478) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)