Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 714.569 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,580,567 Shilling (R$ 5,011) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)