Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 593.289 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,729,929 Shilling (R$ 6,287) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)