Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.008 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,584,029 Shilling (₩2,282,549) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)