Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.010 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,700,079 Shilling (₩2,338,065) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (44 minutes ago)