Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.041 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,547,457 Shilling (₩2,228,432) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)