Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.978 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,156,930 Shilling (₩2,101,675) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.80 (about 1 hour ago)