Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.322 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,075,440 Shilling (₨151,334) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)