Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.319 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,462,041 Shilling (₨115,487) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)