Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.219 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,341,662 Shilling (₨110,358) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)