Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 644.976 TZS / ILS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,673,822 Shilling (10,347 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)