Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2627.005 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,691,691 Shilling (€1,786) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)