Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.108 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,801,749 Shilling (₩1,803,724) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)