Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.965 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,896,041 Shilling (₩1,473,841) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,410,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)