Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,992,566 Shilling (₩1,528,476) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)