Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.043 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,460,185 Shilling (₩2,672,338) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)