Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,154,175 Shilling (₩1,581,062) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)