Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.161 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,660,616 Shilling (₨80,233) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)