Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.609 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,867,026 Shilling (₨85,305) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)