Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.428 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,550,680 Shilling (₨74,088) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)