Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 577.909 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,065,421 Shilling (5,304TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)