Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.300 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,672,009 Shilling (₨78,497) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)