Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3177.684 TZS / JOD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 48% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,914,597 Shilling (Dinar 1,547) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)