Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 587.475 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,639,367 Shilling (RM6,195) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)