Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 570.345 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,254,106 Shilling (RM5,706) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (25 minutes ago)