Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 550.902 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,004,827 Shilling (RM5,454) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)