Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 506.821 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,764,868 Shilling (RM3,482) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)