Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2639.846 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 93% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,242,867 Shilling (€1,986) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)