Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2498.045 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 93% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,824,154 Shilling (€1,931) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (27 minutes ago)