Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06782 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,104,527 Shilling (﷼ 31,031,399) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)