Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.186 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,311,202 Shilling (¥164,032) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)