Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.746 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,141,301 Shilling (COL$4,212,327) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 2 hours ago)