Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.308 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 26% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,944,323 Shilling (E£ 30,982) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)