Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.601 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,606,597 Shilling (E£ 21,089) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (35 minutes ago)