Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.968 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 46% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,742,155 Shilling (E£ 37,057) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)