Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.665 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,537,113 Shilling (元7,514) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)