Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 303.960 TZS / GTQ
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,804,382 Shilling (Q9,226) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)