Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.713 TZS / TWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,601,365 Shilling (46,946 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 3 hours ago)