Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.725 TZS / TWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,873,722 Shilling (38,979 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (29 minutes ago)