Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.436 TZS / TWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,778,069 Shilling (37,830 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (34 minutes ago)