Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.431 TZS / TWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,060,179 Shilling (54,549 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)