Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.457 TZS / TWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,839,754 Shilling (65,001 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (41 minutes ago)