Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1136.317 TZS / BYN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,339,440 Shilling (2,059 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)