Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.545 TZS / SBD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,479,834 Shilling (19,258 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)