Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.022 TZS / SBD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,285,647 Shilling (18,352 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,570,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)