Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.052 TZS / SBD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,630,296 Shilling (19,278 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)