Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 287.128 TZS / HKD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 123% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,430,631 Shilling (HK$22,396) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)