Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.420 TZS / SYP *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 44% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,678,897 Shilling (379,876 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)