Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1678.363 TZS / AUD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,087,922 Shilling (AU$3,031) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)