Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09856 TZS / VND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,848,649 Shilling (28,902,531 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)