Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09817 TZS / VND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,946,901 Shilling (30,018,495 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)