Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09998 TZS / VND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,754,799 Shilling (37,556,240 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)