Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.171 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,877,321 Shilling (₨86,743) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)