Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.826 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,587,313 Shilling (¥281,811) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)