Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2624.638 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,092,566 Shilling (€1,559) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)