Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.023 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,979,240 Shilling (元9,027) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)