Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.421 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,327,750 Shilling (19,274 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)