Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2660.162 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,026,081 Shilling (€2,265) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)