Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.472 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,104,227 Shilling (元12,162) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)