Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 353.521 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,035,021 Shilling (元11,414) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)