Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.825 TZS / TND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,762,777 Shilling (3,067 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)