Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2427.798 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,922,510 Shilling (€2,028) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)