Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.259 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,423,335 Shilling (¥168,975) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)