Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05251 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,619,700 Shilling (﷼ 49,887,493) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (30 minutes ago)