Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06866 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,863,102 Shilling (﷼ 27,134,811) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (34 minutes ago)