Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06528 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,870,638 Shilling (﷼ 28,656,097) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)