Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06033 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,958,069 Shilling (﷼ 49,028,847) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)