Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.500 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,756,554 Shilling (20,596 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)