Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 259.760 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,642,698 Shilling (21,723 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)